• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone got any? By dirty tricks I mean some that would be considered foul play in a boxing match (unless you can conceal it :brow: ) but fair game in a streetfight.

I have a few:

Hammer - A hook punch but striking with a hammerfist. Just twist your arm 90 degrees and pivot itso when you make contact your forearm is vertical. (Look at a pair of 16oz boxing gloves. Look how much padding there is on the bottom of the fist compared to the knuckles.)

Louisville Slugger - If you miss a hook to the head, immediately bring your forearm back into your opponent's jaw before following up with a standard tecnique (if they are a trained boxer chances are they will move straight back forward after dodging back, straight into your arm).

I just remembered I'm stealing these off someone else. Go to trsdirect.com and check out Mark Hatmaker's Illegal Boxing. Ignore the outrageous ad, it's a good video.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Well it's ful pay in a boxing match. Like I said there's very little padding on th bottom of the glove so they're very punishing shots. Hit to the soft area underneath the floating ribs. It'll at least make you feel nauseous and not want to fight.

I'm targeting boxers in this post. And I'm assuming you're not bare-knuckled full contact are you Cross?

If you wanna talk about Karate or something, send me a private message. I would be interested in knowing more about your style. :D

no.

he didn't.

but you DID steal someone elses name...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."