• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

whats the best fighting game

Voycoon

If you enjoyed more then one Final Fantasy to any degree, your opinion on videogames is no longer relevent.

So it doesn't matter that I've been playing a wide variety of videogames since I was four, for a total of 12 years? What a shame :(

I enjoy Final Fantasy games for the same reason I enjoy Harry Potter books...they're fun and easy. 8)

Anyway, back on topic:

I really liked the original Virtua Fighter games in the arcade, but I really don't care for #4. It's not even that I was that bad at it...I got up to 2nd kyu without losing a match on my first try ever. I just prefer other games.

I've had an urge to play Grand Theft Auto for about a week now, but I haven't had time thanks to homework. :( [/whining]

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally was pretty dissapointed with grand theft auto. though it's impressive, it really got old after awhile :( a bit over rated in my opinion

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Yeah, I just like to cheat with it...get a tank or flying cars or uber-handling and drive really really fast. I especially like to play it in front of my parents and then ask if we can go practice driving :brow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's the ticket! yeah, that was great fun for me for awhile, but it just wasn't for me. it was only entertaining for so long :P but it was great fun while it lasted 8)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I dont know if this really applies but i had to anounce it. Its like finnaly finding your soul mate on a smaller scale :lol: i founbd a game im just absolutely in love with. TENCHU is so cool!

why wasn't i told about this! :kaioken:

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

because if you want a sneaking around game, you're better off with metal gear solid...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

nah, i'm with fireka on this one. i think tenchu is better than metal gear solid. syphon filter is also very cool, but we've already talked about that :wink: which tenchu do you have? i'm still working on 3 as ayame... gah, so hard!

tekken tag / tekken 4 / dead or live 3 / virtual fighter 4 / soul calibur 2

all these game look rather realistic in their character movement.

the only unrealistic part is the impact/power of their movement.

Qoo -_-

LemonKiss

which tenchu do you have? i'm still working on 3 as ayame... gah, so hard!

Tenchu 3?? Hard?? :-?

:lol: Just kidding...although I did manage to kick the crap out of the first few levels (gotta love Ayame), I gave up after the part with the demons and the special sword. Part of that was due to the fact that I only had time to try it once that day, and then I just never got back to it.