• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

whats the best fighting game

Voycoon

you know, i have soul calibur 2, and i've beaten it and have everything unlocked (i have so much free time on my hands), and it was a lot of fun, but i still hold that i had much more fun with the tekken series.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah soul caliber 2 was pretty awsome. I think the GCN version was the best because it had Link in it

If lfe were like a box of choclets I would be the good kind you guys could the orange filling coconut milk crap

Shawn (King Of Fighters) I am better than you in most match ups but when you use Ivy your really cheap.

If lfe were like a box of choclets I would be the good kind you guys could the orange filling coconut milk crap

Oh please, you suck and you know it. Is mastering a character and being awesome with them cheap? Its not my fault that i kill you all the time. You and spencer both just use the same attacks over and over again now thats cheap. The only person you can even beat me with is maxi.......when im crappy beserker.

5 WORDS ETERNAL CHAMPIONS CHALLINGE FROM THE DARKSIDE :) may be not the best now but it was so ahead of its tiem got fatalities ! stage fatalities suddden deathjs cine kills ! and lots of char acters which all ahd a a lil i nfo on how they died what is much more than could be said for most other games if u ever played the g ame you should think how much would it own in 3d the games especally the 2nd is at street fighter level :karate: ( sorry for sounding like a crazed dug but i have waited for a sequel for ny on 8 years and still iasnt out :bawling:

eternal champions was a really good game, but it was so hard! gah, i must have broken at least 2 controllers on that bloody game!

and stratego beats risk any day :wink:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai