• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

whats the best fighting game

Voycoon

What do you think is the best fighting game ever in the history of the world and ya and so forth :karate: and exetera and :karate:

If lfe were like a box of choclets I would be the good kind you guys could the orange filling coconut milk crap

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the newest mortal combat. Deadly Alliance? Yeah, I think thats it.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

yeah there all good games :) but whats the deal with street fighter? they are good fighting games but it's weird when they make street fighter 2, then street fighter 2 turbo then street fighter 2 alpha I love the game but I think thats a little weird.

If lfe were like a box of choclets I would be the good kind you guys could the orange filling coconut milk crap

oh, don't get me wrong, both tekken 3 and 4 were better games (i didn't much care for tag), but i just had more fun playing tekken 2. at the time the experience was much newer. like the first time i was lei wu long and i could just switch styles like that, that was awsome. and all the new moves law had, and... wow, good times, good times...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai