• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ninjas

Practise is the Key--if you don't have someything intelligent and worthwhile to add to the discussion, please refrain from saying anything at all. :roll:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering if there are any others whom have learned Martail arts moves from past lives. I have been to several schools in which what they taught was so basic and sloppy that I couldn't bare to watch. Nobody seems to teach the incompasitating moves that my body remembers. Is there a reason for this? What I am talking about are the bone breaking, kill moves. Ones that have the capacity to take out three individual attackers in one fluid movement. I have found it interesting that there are so many that are being taught fighting styles that are not fluid and lack balance. I understand that most teach only the basic forms, but it seems an insult to my body. "Stand this way" doesn't matter if your pigion toed, "punch this way" doesn't matter that ones shoulders have an unusual muscle mass, "kick this way" doesn't matter that ones center of balance requires another form..... If you are wondering what this has to do with ninja, such was my past life. The modern day schools seem to avoid certain teachings, I don't know why.

I am wondering if there are any others whom have learned Martail arts moves from past lives.

Uhhh...maybe you are Bruce Lee reincarnated? :roll:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

ahh the shinobe i think that how it's spelled. but anyway i saw on ripleys belive it or not like a year ago a they had a ninja on there but he was retired. and he had those bo throwing knife things and like totally shattered a watermelon. i mean it just blow up.

falcon kick!!!

I saw some school on TV, I think it was Ninjitsu. I believe it to be genuine. He was making irritant powders and stuff like that. I also remember one scene where he advocated biting an attacker who had their arm around your throat. He said something like "Sink your teeth in and shake your head violently, so the muscle tears off." Now, I don't believe there to be any McDojos who would teach brutal techniques such as that.

Are there people who know what the Ninjas knew? Yes. Are there people out there assasinating people Ninja Style? I don't know. I think there are more efficient ways of killing than using Ninjutsu methods from the past. Can Ninjutsu help make a very deadly modern day assassin? Definitely. I don't think there are Ninjas assassinating people, but we do know there are assassins. If you are interested in learning Ninjutsu go to this site and read about the MA's they studied. http://www.bujinkan.com/

I hope this helps. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

i am the ninja who dresses in black pijamas and runs through the neighbourhood and hides in the bushes during the night. if i notice anything weird i write it down in my logbook. like for example: ms jones cat went for a walk with mr pierces cat yesterday eveing ^^

Be everything. Be nothing.