• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello........Goodbye!!!

telsun

Hello again everybody!!!

I was on the forum for a while until my pc gave up on me. I was right in there reaching towards my BB in karateforum, straining my brain to give a valuble answer to as many posts as I could...........

Sometimes blessings come in disguises, as the Biblical saying goes. Without my pc keeping me glued to a chair all day I realised that I had time for other stuff, training, reading, being with the family. I realised that I was addicted to my pc and to this forum. Not a good thing.

So now I have a new pc. I will still use it but in other areas and sparingly. Everything in moderation. I will stear clear from forums through fear of addiction.

Don't get me wrong I will visit. Patrick has done a superb job with the site and it really is a valuble training aid. Use it wisely.

So I guess it's good bye :bawling: Or maybe it's more of a see you around. :)

Remember as valuble as knowledge is, it is practice that will make you great. Train hard, relax easy :karate:

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, I guess there can always be TOO much of a good thing. So, I'm sad to see you not as active, but I guess it's for the best. :nod:

Don't be a stranger! :wave:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

telsan,

Don't feel bad I have had to do the same thing. I have family, college, and other things. I used to be a regular poster....now I'm very sparse. Plus to much computer can be bad for you. My wife and I almost split because her addiction to the computer and chat rooms. (not going to go into that in anymore detail)

I don't have much time to do much. Not even train. I find time to do things just not on a regular basis.

i know what you mean. thanks to this stupid computer i was getting ring rust. but my firend woke me up when he almost defeated me. I DO NOT LOSE!!!!! so it is a blessing.

falcon kick!!!