• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Name

wilko9999

hi

do you have your name on your black belt ? and do you think it is a good idear ? because when i go for my black i do not no if i shounld have my name on the belt.

L8er :karate: :up:

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

When I used to do Karate, all the grades from beginner through instructor had our names on our gi tops. No-one had anything additional apart from the standard style badges on either their gi or their belt. This was quite a traditional style.

Hope this helps.

Currently: Kickboxing and variants.

Previously: Karate (Seido, Shotokan, Seidokan), Ju Jitsu, Judo, Aikido, Fencing.

thats a good idea mate, it make you look cool and when you lost belt people will reconise u name..

yeah put your name there mate!!!

I am still training however, having dabbled in Shotokan and Shotokai Karate. I am please to report that Kenshukai is one of the strongest and most disciplined styles ( i did not write this)

Yes I have mine on one side and my school name on the other. All the students at the school I trained at got them this way we could pick the color but same layout.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."