• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who play tdk here :D

I have been doing MA for 23 years, 19 of those years in Korean MA and 15 of those are in TKD.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh

It's drizzling today. u know most of the day is fine=)And the National Day is over(10.1),the 7 days' break is over...I have to go to school...a~~~~

Time would crush all pains.

Yes...I am an expert beginner. :) What part of China do you live in? I visited Dalian about 10 years ago for business.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh

Well unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see anything but the hotel and the factory. I was only there for 3 days. The people were nice though

YEA,dalianese were friendly, so were Chinses=)You should visit Shanghai if u'd have chance to come here.U can't image how beautiful she is.

Time would crush all pains.

Would love to visit Shanghai and other parts of China. I go to Korea every other year with my wife, perhaps one year I will make a stop over in China, to do some exploring. :)