• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying you think and sying you know based on experience is two diffrent things. Have you faught with your wing chun good Mauy thai guys and took thee leg kicks with no problem. Or is this a theroy you have?

I like when people spout stuff off. I hopoe they have evidence to back it up. But even that its probably some story on the net. Alot can be debated. Thats why Love Chi practioiners that make outrageous claims because there instructer told them they can do this or chi can possiblly make you do that. Were is the evidence that b acks up the claim. Hopefully not some demo done by the chi/ki master to his students but won't do on any one else becasue the techniques are to "Deadly" or "Brutal" lol!

what?

who exactly is is this aimed at?

it seems kinda out of place and not responding to any post in particular...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

I shoould have addresed it to the guy who wrote his wc school fights full contact and he pretty sure he can take MT kicks with no problems. but I would have to scan back throught thread to find the poster. So if any one thinks this applys to them. Then it is probably for you.

-Jeff

i don't seem to recall anyone saying they can take a MT kicks with no problem.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

:o

WC fighter can take MT kicks with no problem????

Who can?

Who dare to say that?

Darkness grants me pair of dark black eye,

Yet I determine to look for Brightness

Nope this is the right thread. The guy who mad teh first post said it.

kle1n

thats his screen name talking about how his gym is so condtiioned and any one in his gym can take a kick from MT guy.

Most be nice living in a fantasy world

-Jeff

• 4 weeks later...

Who dares say that, I'll put you in the muay thai ring myself, Hi if you know Muay thai is the first Martial arts it began before christ, since over 2200 years roughly, the old fashioned Muay thai began long time ago in nakonrachima am a muay thai myself and my tacher teach martaist and weight lifters he has the most davatating blows I've ever seen he teachs up to even a 6th dan jka and other arts his 58 years old and very skillful, he is able to leap high better than any taekwondoist and jump on his sholuder and doulbele elbow strike and knock out for minutes.

I know that he can break thick bamboo faster than five axe man on speed.

and that's a fact.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro