• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MC Nabb

sano

man i tell you people are such cry babies these days.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2089193/

i mean he is right about him being overrated and, also thats his opinion that is what he does. he should have never gave up his job because that makes him really look like he did something wrong when he did not. mcnabb is a horrible QB!!!

falcon kick!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Statistically he is rated at 30th in the league with Peete not being the the top 32. Add in that he has put up marquee numbers before and the horrible QB/worst QB comments are plainly an abberation.

However, you are taking this thread off topic by saying this. Rush Limbaugh said that he is overrated because the media want black people to do well in the NFL. I didn't find his comments particularly awful, but I can see how McNabb and any other black person in the NFL could take offense to that. It is like saying, "If you weren't black, you wouldn't be there." So, that is the point of discussion - discuss. :)

right that is the truth he is overrated because of the color of his skin just like other athletes. thats the truth not racist. now if he called him the N word it would have be different.

falcon kick!!!

Sano,

Was Vick overrated at the begining of the season? Mcnair? Brooks?

The fact of the matter is McNabb was rated so highly because he had excellent stats in the previous two years. In both those years the Eagles went to the NFC Campionship. Mcnabb would have been highly rated regardless of his race!

As for the media wanting a Black QB to do well, there is Mcnair, Vick (who I hope comes back healthy) and Brooks (who, If he had a better team might have better stats). Culpepper?

This is not the NFL of ten years ago. There are a lot of teams with Black QBs

Limbaugh's statment shows where his mind set is. Second it also shows his ignorance of the NFL. He doesn't understand the game and should not be on a pregame show.

Was Patrick Ramsey under rated because he was white? No, it's beacuse the Redskins sucked last year and this would be his first full year as a starter.

Anyone who thinks Mcnab was overrated for his race is just stupid!

man thats the same think i keep tring to tell you guys just like with bob sapp. he can't fight , he never faced any tough fighters they all where weak. the only reason why he is popular is because he is black and there are no or never have been any dominating black mm artist or champions. they want to see at least one black person do good so the organization would not seem racist so enter bopp sapp.

falcon kick!!!