• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Frank Dux

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Personally I think he's dubious character. He also created his Dux Ryu Ninjitsu which from what I've seen has no ties to real Nujutsu. Seems like he's just another Marketing Genius who jumped on the Ninja bandwagon in the 80's. I don't think you can compare him to Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

On a website that promotes Dux ryu, it says the art is 'secret.' But in the same breath it gives you the time and place to learn this deadly and secret art. Not much of a secret, huh.

Our classes are held on the campus of The University of Southern California in the Physical Education building in room 201. Our classes are held on Monday and Wednesday nights from 8 to 10 pm. To contact us, please email us at email address below. Thank you. Our webpage is currently under construction. We will be back soon to provide more information, but please email us should you have any more questions. Thank you and sorry for the inconvience.

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~ninjitsu/

This is kinda funny...

http://www.frankdux.com/duxfaq.htm#Who

Is Frank Dux a fraud?

Frank Dux is a dark shadow in the martial arts community, most notably for teaching students the Dim Mak (death touch). Ask your instructor about him and you'll probably get a negative response. Whether out of jealousy or disbelief of the impossible being made possible, critics put a lot of effort into childish hatemail sent to our group. The validity of Frank W. Dux's achievements has been held up in court, and he supports his claims within the group. Members of the Ryu are NOT blind followers and supporters of Dux. We are taught to think for ourselves. Critics are invited to join the forum to debate the topic with supported arguments.

lol. that's so sad. i heard a rumor back in 1999 that dux was coming to my martial arts academy in redondo beach california, but he never showed up. it was supposed to be like a seminar type thing and a bunch of kids showed up. and i filled in and had a movie night at the academy instead.

...blood sport was not viewed. :)