• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"I hadn't actually seen any previews for it...just read about it. I had no clue how corny it was going to be

My family as a whole hates Tarentino films, so we're boycotting this one as well."

:lol: i can accept that :lol: again, i'm not a tarentino fan either, but i have a weakness for kung fu movies.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here u go guys, here's a link to both trailers for the movie. "Don't knock it till u try it." Ohh by the way, his three movies were Reservoire Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Jackie Brown. Movies like DuskTill Dawn :lol: ,Desperado 8) , or True Romance 8) I think he only either wrote the script, acted in, or directed. I think the movie will be either real good or real suckee.

http://www.kill-bill.com/

My buddy is a film director and he already saw it and he loved it. He said it's awesome and really intense. I myself can't wait to see it.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Sonny Chiba does the "samurai" fight choreography, according to upcomingmovies.com. Which, if I'm understanding this correctly, means that any fights with weapons will have been choreographed by him.

I'm definately looking forward to this, it could be one of the better action films in years.

well, i saw it today, and thought it was pretty good. the fight scenes were very cool, and it was kind of fun recognizing references to other martial arts movies. very, very gorey though, which was the major downside. that, and the name "Bill" just dosen't shoot terror into my soul... i just can't picture the name uttered with reverence :P

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

All I can say is that was the bloodiest movie I've ever seen. I'm not being sarcastic or joking around.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi