• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Great revenge for tailgaters!

alanseijas

I aimed my windshield washer sprayers up really high. Lately everyone's tailgating me, and when they do; I hit the "wash windshield" button! It squirts up and over my car, and hits them! The faster we're going, the better it works. They ALWAYS back off. :lol: :P :spitlaugh: :D 8)

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Tailgaters wouldn't exist if slow drivers moved to the left... :P

Remember, in America this means move RIGHT... :lol:

I know it seems kind of obvious, but I just got this image of a car swerving left on an American road...:lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Tailgaters wouldn't exist if slow drivers moved to the left... :P

I'm not a slow driver at all. Actually, I just got nailed for going 80 in a 50! I'm screwed! Maybe I should've squirted the damn cop while he was trying to pull me over. :brow:

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.