TKD_McGee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we will they even tell us on news but like at 11:00 which is dumb kind of! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

ya they only do that so kids dont know just your adults thanks what it would end up as well little kids!! :nod:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you know that the government watches EVERY move we make while online. Every time we go to a website, or type something, it is watched and recorded. Also, whenever we use our phones, if we say bomb, president, gun, attack, kill, shoot, murder, etc. someone will listen to the convo to see if there is any threat there. My aunt knows a guy who used to work for the government and his job was listening to regular peoples' phone calls. The rights that we once had are being taken away at an alarming rate! In a school video, I did the rock music symbol (the index finger and pinky) and they censored me!! Most Americans are still brainwashed into thinking that there is absolutely nothing wrong with our country and they were under the false impression that we were invincible. Thats why 9/11 was such a surprise (among other reasons, of course). With my luck, as soon as I post this, some dudes dressed in black and carrying machine guns will kick in my door and take me to an island for people who know too much, lol. Ya know, like in those movies........ I DONT WANNA GOOOOOOOOO!!! :bawling:

*for the record....i was joking about the island part. lol*

You know, I am interested in criminology. In fact, my dream is to be a criminal profiler for the FBI. What about killing animals as a trait? I read in many places that up to 35% of serial killers tortured animals as kids, including Eddie Gein, the most gruesome ever. Hehe. Yuck. :dead:

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

yes well now all because of 9/11 were all tightend up the and made sucurity more worse like Blade13 says.

like Come on we have our own privacy you know but soon we wont never know it might get back to were it was before or even worse :nod: lets hope not worse.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a lot of them traits on the list. I probably have a 'sick and twisted' mind according to other people though.

If you're so worried about your privacy on the internet, why not just use a proxy ? Your ISP probably provides one..

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Pat some people force themselves not to believe something even if it is true. There are plenty of books and old articles about colombine about rights lost and new techniques for finding killers and potential killers.

Do unto others, as they done to you.