• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How do you preserve your certificates?

Ti

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I kept mine in a filing cabinet. Kept them pressed and new-like. Then one day, I moved. I emptied the filing cabinet into boxes to make it lighter. My wife and I decided that the basement was to be MINE, so all of my stuff went down there. Our first night there, we had a terrible rain storm; and the previous owners of the house neglected to tell us how badly the basement leaked. 6 inches of water destroyed all of my notes, pictures, and certificates. Everything was completely ruined, and I cried when I had to throw it away. :bawling:

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.

I kept mine in a filing cabinet. Kept them pressed and new-like. Then one day, I moved. I emptied the filing cabinet into boxes to make it lighter. My wife and I decided that the basement was to be MINE, so all of my stuff went down there. Our first night there, we had a terrible rain storm; and the previous owners of the house neglected to tell us how badly the basement leaked. 6 inches of water destroyed all of my notes, pictures, and certificates. Everything was completely ruined, and I cried when I had to throw it away. :bawling:

Yikes! Maybe time to frame 'em! Although it never rains here, hehe :)

:bawling:

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.