• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate Circuits

stl_karateka

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just recently got back into the AKA...once I get used to that, I may progress to the NBL, but it as been awhile since I have been in the scene.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh

AKA --- I forgot about that one! I'm planning on going to the AKA Nationals --- they'll be in Chicago in Feb 04. The tournament I went to last year usedd to be NBL but now its a regional tournament -- works for me cause it was cheaper to compete :)

I was reading that the NBL's size is decreasing -- there is a new circuit --- WSKF (World Sprort Karate Federation) and a few promoters left NBL for WSKF. I like NBL --- they break up everything....Korean, Okinawan and Chinese divisions --- stuff like that.

Kita

KarateForums.com Sempai

Well then , perhaps I will see you at the AKA Grand Nationals. My new instructor, is the President of the AKA, so I know he will be expecting his students to participate. I also enjoy when they break the sections down to disciplines. That way the judges know exactly what to look for and their is less chance of biased judging.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh