• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im going to this kumite thing.

kungfumaster

Its a bunch of kids from school who are really interested in martial arts i got a invitation like a long time ago and its tommorow. its basically no gear fighting and no shots to the head im kinda iffy on this thing but my master did this when he was young and thats how he got good.

Im great you are not

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Enter in a Kumite just for fun it's a bad idea!!! Remember that something can go wrong! Even Kumite have rules and judges it's not like in Van Damme movies

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

well i entered and I won though i f'ed up my back since there were no matts. we just sorta did it on some old carpets in the woods. i messed up my back though because i went to grapple and the guy picked me up and just landed on me i couldnt break fall and since well its just the hard ground. but i totally won and destroyed all of them :karate: i hardly did anything and just let my body take their strikes cause they didndt know how to hit.

Im great you are not

I used to do the same thing w/ my friends. Always testing one another....

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.

oh yeah it was COMPLETLY ghetto we had this one dude dress up as a ninja and this other guy in a karate gui and this other dude had his boxing stuff on. i think it would have actually been better if the carpets wernt there. i had alot of fun doing this though. afterwards lol a couple came around and i think they were going to do u kn0 what we told them we were going to leave but they still left it was funny.

Im great you are not

oh yeah it was COMPLETLY ghetto we had this one dude dress up as a ninja .

Now you can tell people you beat up Sho Koshugi!

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.