• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks kicker...I will be competing in a Feb. tourny...as far as this one, I was testing only a few days after, so didn't want to jeopardize it by competing and making myself even more sick - been waiting for that belt for awhile!! :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
your welcome hehehe well glad you got your belt keep on roling not far more to go til black i believe about half way there or almost or a little over!!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Congratulations for your sucessfull belt test :up:

and Have good luck in your tournament. :smile:

So Royler is a small guy?' oh good to know, inspirational for a small guys like myself. lol!

I think im smaller than you too, lori. lol

lol - that's ok Submission Fighter, that's one of the reasons the Gracies are so popular - they're small, but can beat the crap outta the big guys!! I'm sure you can take care of yourself just fine... :up: Thanks for the congrats - I just LOVE my new blue belt!!

[ This Message was edited by: Kickbutt on 2001-11-06 12:28 ]

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

ya when i got my blue belt i was happy but i am testing for my next belt in about a week!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

:grin:. Well, I did see him, but I was thinking I'd look like a doofus if I went up and asked him for his autograph...he seemed like a very humble and personable man but there was always someone around him trying to talk to him or get his attention...I'm just not like that - I'd rather not be a 'groupie' - besides, he was also very good-looking and I would have been way too nervous :grin:. C YA!

Lori

-Unknown-