• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Online Kata Video

Sho-ju

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For crying out loud.

If you are going to make up your own home page, why not show the instructors and students of your group doing these katas and techniques.

Why is it when I go to a freakin shotokan web page, almost every one of them have these JKA videos to show kata.

What is wrong, are these guys that crappy that they can not use a digital camera and do the kata themselves?

I mean, you are already out there. You have your own group, your own school, you call yourself an instructor. So put it on the line and have yourself doing the kata. So what if others might pick you apart, you might wind up learning something.

I am not saying everyone should just jump on the net now, but if some one took me while I was doing kata at a tournament and put me on the net, I would not care not one bit.

When some day I do set up a dojo or group I will not be using these JKA videos. I know the freakin kata. After that, if my technique is not good enough, then do not come to my dojo.

Next point, those JKA videos....the boys on that are not doing the best kata they can do. Not saying they suck, but they are not at their best performance in those videos.

Because I said so, and I am that damn good.

If you are going to make up your own home page, why not show the instructors and students of your group doing these katas and techniques.

If that was directed at me, you got the wrong guy. I was looking for kata online for personal viewing...