• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Artwork!

moobrack

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I made two shirt image designs for the club shirt that was ganna be made this summer...

http://67.18.37.16/530/197/upload/p666841.jpg

and....

http://67.18.37.16/530/197/upload/p666842.jpg

They were both rejected due to too much violent content :/

Kanpai!

CrippledFingers.

LOL, I like that first one, and my daughter will LOVE it!

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

CrippledFingers, those are great!!

Since starting MA, I find myself doodling in my school agenda little stick people doing kata. I've drawn Heian Shodan and Nidan out completely. Kinda cute, but it might just be me. :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

I like drawing.Most of my drawings are done in black and white although I do a bit of work with pastels.I'm good at mechanical things like fighter planes but even when I try as hard as I can I can't do portraits.

Unfortunantly I can't figure out how to put any of my drawings on this forum :(

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

Since starting MA, I find myself doodling in my school agenda little stick people doing kata. I've drawn Heian Shodan and Nidan out completely. Kinda cute, but it might just be me. :P

lol, that sounds great! :up:

When I first started karate I had a little notebook that I'd draw movements out in and write down underneath them what I *thought* they were called. My drawings were sometimes way off, but my spelling of them was even worse!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!