• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree PAtrick--simply Amazing!

I must of jumped on my couch and screamed so many times my dog was getting scared of me......lol

Awesome Job Yanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

we got run over tonight like a squirrel trying to cross traffic..where taking it to game seven....wow im worried now..lets get our heads out of our a#@$ and get our game face on....tommorrow night..YANKKKEEEESSS!!!!!! :grin:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Keep it clean taezee. :wink:

Hopefully they got it all out of their system tonight.

We'll send Clemens, Duq, Stanton, Ramiro and Mo at them tomorrow. We have to hit.

pat do you think i put those symbols in place of what i really wanted to say is an attempt at keeping it clean??..this isnt the christian network...for all offended..theres much worse on prime time...im from new york where even grannys talk like sailors so please bear with me...lets see what goes down ..yankees gotta get there heads from down under tommorrow.. :up: :up:

Javier l Rosario

bayshore new york

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your ass"

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-11-03 22:48 ]

Javier l Rosario

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Well - when it was the Mariners I was definately rooting for them, but after seeing the Yankies play - WOW - how can you not root for them Submission Fighter? What an amazing World Series this has been!! Goooooo Yankies!! :bdaybiggrin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-