taezee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allright kickbut/ kick chick you asked for it/ i gotta borrow my sisters camera ill send you pics soon :grin:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Nice TKD McGree.

If I had one of the scanners that east things... I wouldn't have scanned it! hehe I have a Flatpanel though. :smile:

bo dont know scanners..lol :eek:

Javier l Rosario

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Well. :lol:

But I never go out and say things like that. :smile: I let the Yankees win. I don't say things before they win. :wink:

But you are funny. :wink:

Yeah Patrick, you really don't say much about it do ya? That's ok - your team did good. Taezee - you're tooooo funny!!! :lol:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

make that space baby..ill keep it nice and warm for you :brow: the yankees are winning again..prepare for whos your daddy time!!! :grin:

Javier l Rosario