• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Upgrading Forum Software

Very soon (within the next couple of days), I will be upgrading our forum software. During this time and for some time after, there may very well be some problems and some features that stop working. In almost every case, this will be temporary.

At some point, I will ask people to report problems to me, so please hold any problems that you find until that point. I really appreciate it.

Will there be any new features? No, not really. I plan to keep pretty much everything we have now and then there will be a few small, new things that you may notice. :)

Thank you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Good Deal Pat. Heres keeping my fingers cross you can find us a chat room again. I miss my tweety mask. LOL. Your doing a good job you build it and we will come.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Thanks.

I can find us a chat room. The problem is... it wouldn't be like the one we had, so it wouldn't attract people. If I find something that we can use and is what I want... I might be able to bring something back.

I am going to pretend that I never heard about this tweety mask.

Most of the upgrade is done.

You may find a couple new things, but they are pretty small. :) One benefit of this will be the users who were having problems on AOL, those problems may stop.

I do have to get the Photo Album and Styles section of the user profiles back online still.

Thanks.

You know about the tweety mask don't ya don't play dumb with me. Im on to you. I'll find out sooner or later where its at. LOL

Pat you do what you got to do as far as the Chat goes. I really enjoyed the few we had but I understand its hard on the server. You know whats best and some of us are going to be here reguardless what you add or take away. I can't even talk about the WAR now and Im still here LOL.

Thanks for everything

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

No problem.

Yeah, of the opportunity presents itself, I'll try to bring it back.