• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

To The Kyokushin Guys

Radok

I was wondering about Mas Oyama's triple arial kick. What three kicks were used, and in what order? Are there any video clips of someone doing it?

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

oh, god, stop it with the video games.

please, we are not all twelve here.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

yes but i hope you understand that most of the damage you do, is to yourself.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

Oh boy, here we go again.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

nono, i'm serious.

if people start seeing you as "the dumb kid who only talks about games and wrestling and anime" then that is going to be hard to shake off.

then there's the point that a lot of your posts have been, let's just say, very thin on substance.