• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cool kicks

The rear leg does a jumping round kick.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the Van Dammanitor, scissor axe kick, enzugiri, shining wizard (scissor round knee kick). and i see a wheel kick knock somebody out in a tournament.

Enzui Giri's a pretty cool kick, Wheel Kick's cool too :idea:

I'd like to pull them off while training, but I'd be afraid to hurt someone (since you can't really control those kinda kicks).

The Wheel Kick, by the way, is it like a cartwheel? or more like a front shoulder roll? When I land? Should I be in a side-ukemi position?

THE MASTER OF THE WORLD'S FINEST!!

SOUL SONIC STYLE!!

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I got told a wheel kick is like a turning back hook, but you keep your leg straight. Thought it was like cartwheel before.

World famour for idiotography

6th Kyu Wado Ryu

5th Gup Tang Soo Do

1st Dan Origami

Anyway, to me, the most impressive kicks are the ones that are obviously difficult but would definitely work. No backflip kicks, no acrobatics, no made up stuff. They look impressive, but that's it. I'm more impressed with a great sidekick that rocks you or a back roundhouse that could take your head off.

My opinion-Welcome to it.

Best kicks I have ever seen belonged to Bill Wallace. Not flashy, just fast and accurate. Superfoot is the MAN!!

Team Respect

I may have taught you everything you know, but I haven't taught you everything I know. Age and treachery can beat youth and speed any day.

• 2 weeks later...
Best kicks I have ever seen belonged to Bill Wallace. Not flashy, just fast and accurate. Superfoot is the MAN!!

Can't argue with you on that one! Superfoot is awesome

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

Anyone know where I can get any of Bill Wallace's fights on tape?

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."