Cool kicks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backflip kick! How I wish I could do that...

The coolest kick I ever did was once in sparring - a flying round-kick to spin-side all in the air - landing right on the partners skull. I miss the look on the guy's face :brow: .

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

not yet but i feel my arms going numb so maybe in about five minutes.

i'll let you know how my poor aged body takes it.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

listen, kid, it's not really you that i'm picking on, it's the type of posts you make. anyone who makes posts like you do will get it from me.

can't be very subtle about this but most of them are a bit, well, full of tosh.

don't use games as a measure of what can or can't be done in martial arts.

don't compare what you see in the wrestling things as proof of grappling moves' effectiveness OR the performers ability.

there are more styles of martial arts then there are people in the wwe. if you want an example of a move that someone did, then choose an example that people wil respect.

the moment you loose credibility is the moment people stop taking you seriously. so far, you have said more things that harm your credibility than things that have earned it.

act like an adult and people will treat you like one.

act like a kid and people will treat you like a kid.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Hey kid, I'm gonna treat you like an adult. Hwoarangs flash kick isn't nearly as good as forest or Marshall Law's flash kicks. You know, how they do two consecutive ones, first low then high, to jugle your opponent? Anyway, I have found a kick which is pretty good for sparring and is kinda flashy, is pick up your front leg like your gonna front kick, then as you jump, pick up your back leg and do a rear leg round kick.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Is that like a siccsor kick? the rear leg is it a fornt kick or a round kick? Sounds cool though

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder