• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cool kicks

you know, i think your whole "if they got the chance to train to win prior to the fight" philosophy is true of anyone.

No, I'm just sayin that in terms of...WTF tkd people dont train in the use of hands at all to the head...so obviously they would be at a high disadvantage. The point I was making is that they have superior kicking techniques.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to who? bill wallace? i'm by no means a kicking expert, nor am i a bill wallace expert, but i don't think anybody other than him have been clocked at kicking 60mph. that's wicked fast; i wouldn't want to be hit with that.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

to who? bill wallace? i'm by no means a kicking expert, nor am i a bill wallace expert, but i don't think anybody other than him have been clocked at kicking 60mph. that's wicked fast; i wouldn't want to be hit with that.

He has a far inferior aresenal of kicks though as a kickboxer. It doesnt take a 60 mph kick to knock someone out...and if he only has one kick that is clocked at 60 mph, people kinda know what to look out for dont they?

actually, i think he has 3. and i can only imagine it would be pretty tough to avoid a kick coming at 60mph, whether you see it coming or not.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

baseballs come at 90...they are tiny, and they are hit with a bat thats about 3 inches wide.

are you sayin it cant be done, or that it would just be difficult?

I understand it would be hard, thats why hes a champion. But what if herb perez can kick at 40 or 50 mph...wouldn't his greater arsenal, and ability to throw faster COMBINATIONS of kicks be superior?

well, my big weakness comes from not knowing who herb perez is :-? .

baseballs come in a straightline and are always aimed at a little square box. though, i'm no baseball espert, either.

60mph is considerably faster than 40-50; me thinks he'd be hit in the head by the time he lifted his leg.

i mean no disrespect to WTF TKD people, it's just that i've never seen anything from them that's made go "holy #@!~!". anyone of the pro guys could beat the stuffing outta' me... i forget where i was going with that; just draw your own conclusion.

whoa....

a baseball might be small and fast and the bat they hit with might also be small but that's not quite the same as a kick.

i read somewhere that the baseball players aren't really aiming for the ball, rather they pre-empt it and kinda guess where it'll be.

if you are guessing where/when the kick is coming i think you might be in trouble, especially if you get it wrong....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

You don't have to see the kick to guard from it. In order for them to kick, their shoulders have to move...and his shoulders don't got 60 mph.

Wallace's strength wasn't only the speed of his kicks, but the unpredictability of them. He was infamous for setting up a front snapping kick and then switching it into a.. let's say.. half-round. Nobody could see past that deception by look at his shoulders.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill