• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cool kicks

What is the coolest kick that you have ever saw? Not Hollywood kicks? Real life..

The coolest Kick I have ever saw was a guy in our club, it was a 720 corkscrew kick. his body was parrallell with the ground about 4 feet in the air. He also landed on the same foot he kicked with and took off with.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A backspinning wheel kick where the back of the knee caught the guy in the neck and slammed him on the mat. I did that during my first brown belt test.

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

Your talking about a flash kick, karate kid. A bad * move.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Flashy kicks are pretty cool, but the coolest kick I've ever done (and I still think this is pretty cool) is when I'm standing close enough to my opponent to touch our noses together. From there, I throw an outside crescent kick that smacks the side of his helmet. *sigh* ... I miss the looks on their faces :(

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Monkeygirl, why did you quit MA?

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.