• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

testing on wednesday

yeah, what the title said. anyway, does it seem like you always get hurt before your test? I went a whole month and a half without injury, and now I went and pulled my hip all wierd. sorry for complaining....

Maybe I'm just bored.... :) :D

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I pulled a hamstring before my green belt test (in TKD), but I still tested with two weeks off. Maybe three (don't remember now). I went through with it in pain. I also tested after surgery for my 5th gup in Tang soo do. I passed.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I passed. Gotta love martial arts :D

Laurie F

i tested for my brown belt right after eye surgery. my doctor speciffically ordered me not to engage in any sports. it was at this time that i decided that ma was completely an art :P :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Good Luck on your test. :) I know the week before my green belt test I pulled my shoulder mussle.

Kendo is like starwars and everyone gets to be Darth Vader.

"Luke, I am your sensei"

hehe, thanks kilo. I think I'll do ok, I got my form BEAT into my head. My hip only hurts If I do horse stance really low. SO I think I'll be ok.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

I'm going for yellow.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

KENJUTSU