karatekid1975

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: There's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone older than you. Except if you're 12 years old, falling in love with a 40-year-old, and you act on those feelings. In which case, it's illegal. So don't. :down:

I loved gigapets!! I had (actually, still have...the batteries are just dead) a monkey and a frog...I remember how they kept dying at first, until I figured things out. :dead:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

My fetish are martial arts products, specially Magazines, books, videos and old kung fu movies.

Im trying to quit on magazines thought. but its too hard for me to do. lol I have a little collection kung fu movies from the 70's, 80's and early 90's.. I have like 80 plus movies. I used to chase them in the old Chinese videostores in Chinatown. I made friends with a chinese of the grocery store so he help me to pick the good ones. lol I needed and insider lol.

Also, i like to chase old magazines and books. I go the Flea market To try to find old books printed on the 60's and 70's. Sometimes, i've skipped the oportunity to buy new clothes in order to get my books. lol

oh god, once you start to collect old books you'll never stop...

prize item in my martial arts book shelf is one of the foo hok seung ying kuen performed by lam sai wing.

other than that my architecture book collection is bigger than i can control but then i guess three years of study under psycho tutors can do that.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."