• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your weirdest fetish.

karatekid1975

:lol:

On my second or third play-through of FF8, I was working on getting everyone's stats up to 255, but I got impatient. :P

What's wrong with final fantasy, sano? :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

visiting karateforums.com. It's my homescreen, so I startup, and BLAM! I feel I'm not being social ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) if I don't get on here. (I really need to get out more.)

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

do not get me started it is because the FF and Pokemon games are just anoying and all the geeks always play those games. but forgive on that geek comment.

So people that like final fantasy games are geeks but people in the manga/anime crowd such as yourself are not? Last time i checked, gaming was way more popular in the west than anime is, and ever will be. And besides, most people like ff games, and ff is considered "cooler" than watching anime (unless your an 8 year old and watch yu gi oh). So there you have it, i declare you a bigger geek than the ff fans here.

Id say that im king nerd here. Im a huge video game fan (including ff), I love anime and manga, i love computers, im a big star wars fan, im really into fantasy books and lotr, and to top it all off i like watching star trek and reading comics (altough im not really big into them). But i dont really think people care anymore if you like these kind of things, nobody has ever given me a problem about any of the stuff i like that people might consider "nerd like".

hold on there,

why does liking ff games make me a geek?

just cos occasionally i like to stick something a bit sedate in my ps2 for an hour or so doesn't make me a nerd...

i think the test of nerdship would be:

i) your wardrobe (you KNOW what i mean...)

ii) your record collection (more than two ost's?)

iii) your casual converstion includes at some point, the comparison of characters in a game, anime, manga etc etc

iv) you have a favourite character who you would secretly like to be

v) you have fantasies about characters

vi) you try to imitate the things taht these characters do

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."