• advertisement_alt

Your weirdest fetish.

karatekid1975

oh god, neopets is too addictive...

those games are too....

...tempting....

....just a few... ...more...

...neopoints....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love neopets...too bad I don't have much time for them anymore. Did you know they're coming out with a neopets board game? I'm almost tempted to get it :lol:

Not sure if these qualify as fetishes, but here goes:

My hair has to be tucked behind my ears...I hate having it come un-tucked.

I crack a lot of my joints which grosses some people out. Sorry, I try to do it in private.

If I'm feeling happy, I HAVE to hum or sing. I just have to...otherwise, I explode, and you don't want to see that. It's happened three times already. It isn't pretty.

When I play video games, I'm obsessed with stat building. All my materia must be mastered!! (FF fans know what I'm talking about)

MA fetishes:

Belt ends have to be EXACTLY even.

When I was teaching, I checked my watch every two minutes, because I have no sense of time when I'm in my "teaching element".

I'm really not much of an obsessive person. No, really. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

MA fetishes:

Belt ends have to be EXACTLY even.

When I was teaching, I checked my watch every two minutes, because I have no sense of time when I'm in my "teaching element".

I'm really not much of an obsessive person. No, really. :)

Me too. I also hate it when people have the "X" thing going on at the back of their belts. I was taught to wrap my belt so it looked like "one" in the back. So it peeves me off when it's not even or the back isn't even.

Oops. This isn't the "peeves" thread LOL.

Laurie F

I tell the kids in class that if they fix their uniform or tie their belt while they are in the middle of working out that they are more focused on how they look instead of what they are doing. I tell them I don't care if they are naked by the time they are done just stay focused on what you are doing.

I have the same "fetish" as monkeygirl-ends of the belt MUST BE EVEN!!!!(which goes along with my peeve about students who can't seem to tie their belts properly, time after time after time after time after time....AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!) :x

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

"I crack a lot of my joints which grosses some people out. Sorry, I try to do it in private.

If I'm feeling happy, I HAVE to hum or sing. I just have to...otherwise, I explode, and you don't want to see that. It's happened three times already. It isn't pretty.

When I play video games, I'm obsessed with stat building. All my materia must be mastered!! (FF fans know what I'm talking about) "

hey, i hear those! :lol: except i'm an awful singer, so people usually smack me when i start. and i don't even bother seeking privacy if i crack my knuckles; i'm just mean i guess :P

and i totally know what you mean. i was stuck out side of edea's castle for 3 days because i HAD TO HAVE my entire party up to 100... this was the second time of course, the first time i just wanted to know what happened and settled for merely squall, rinoa, and quistis... dear god i have far to much time on my hands. :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai