• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your weirdest fetish.

karatekid1975

get what?

odd thoughts?

too much time spent waiting for 3d max to render animations...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually make very small caliber shotguns that you can safely use indoors for hunting mice. They're relatively low-powered so they won't chip everything, but they still pack enough punch to wound a mouse enough to stop it.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

uh... that's gotta be one of the most useless inventions ever. i'm no fan of mice either, but wow, i wouldn't grab a super low power gun and hunt them.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

i love jewellery and buying big hardback journals to write poetry in to....i also love buying this that are black red and white lol

"The ultimate aim of karate lies not in Victory or Defeat, But in the perfection of the character of it's participants" ~ Gichin Funakoshi

Sleeping on my stomache. Even if I lay on my back, tired as can be, I can't fall asleep. Soon as I roll over, I'm out.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi