• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your weirdest fetish.

karatekid1975

This is a spin-off from the pet peeves thread.

What is your weirdest fetish? Well, I shouldn't say weird. It wouldn't be weird to you LOL. It can be anything from martial arts to life.

A couple of mine are: deodorant. I always apply it, at least, twice a day (I don't mind sweating, but BO is bad LOL).

My (one of them) martial arts fetish is: I don't like my belt to turn (like the knot part in the back) or to come loose. I'm constantly making sure its tied.

I'll name others later. Keep it clean folks. I know some people have "fantacy" fetishes but I don't really want to hear that, thanks (plus kids frequent this forum).

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That what i was about to say but i guess my mind is in the gutter. Anyway FIGHTING!! I can not go 2 days with out it or i get depressed or stressed out fighting to me is like smoking for others, it calms my nerves.

falcon kick!!!

I agree karatekid, I put deodorant on at least twice a day. I can't stand being next to someone with BO so bad, it makes me wanna cry.

And with sano.... If I don't fight for like 4-5 days, I get really agressive, but I'm working on that.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

well least you can go for five days. it's dangerous with me because i will try to start trouble by doing something stupid hoping somebody would try to hit me. because i know if i throw the first punch i going to be in trouble with the law. What NEOPETS?

falcon kick!!!

are those the little computer pets?

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

I used to have some of those a couple years ago. I don't have a problem with it. :)

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

KENJUTSU