Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we have a few geezers around here.

:wink: Hehehehehehe. Just kidding of course.

We have quite a few people over thirty as members here. That is what makes the Internet such a dynamic and great place. You will talk to some people who would not have given you a second thought had you walked by them on the street.

Aw Joanne something like this where you just click onto things and type entries would be a good first experience.

And I have friends well past 60 who are active computer users. I meet a lot of older people in cat chat and word whomp.

• 2 months later...

For some reason I never noticed this thread. I am 22 and I still feel like I'm like 18 but I wish that I could have more of the outlook of an 'adult' LOL. I get carded at every single bar and there are people out there who still think that I am 15, which sucks big time. One time I went to pick up my cousin from a middle school dance and some girl asked me if I was one of those older 'sophomores' and I felt like screaming. Love getting that sugar high so I am always all over the place so I always feel immature and hyperactive :razz:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'