• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's time to play....NAME THAT SUBMISSION!!!

y'know, if he's anywhere outside of afghanistan, it'd be in the states.

it's a big country with the worst airport security and customs and it's the last place they would look for him.

after all, you fools trained him. he knows how your country works.

You fools? What the hell are you talking about? If he was over hear he'd be a dead man plain and simple. That fool would NEVER set foot on U.S. soil again. And you make it sound as if he was directly trained by the US which is blatantly untrue, providing weapons for a group in support of them fighting our enemies at the time is not the same as Training someone. That fool was trained in his own homeland through decades of war. And you don't honestly belive that our aitport security is that bad to where 6'8" Osama Bin Laden can just waltz on by undetected do you? Geez man wht kind of garbage does your media feed you out there about us?

Tapped out, knocked out, or choked out...Take your pick.

http://jujitsu4u.com/

http://www.combatwrestling.com/

http://gokor.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i say, IF he isn't still in afghanistan.

and if he did try to get back into the states, you think he'll be wearing his usual get up?

as for your airport security, i think september the 11th said a lot about that.

but anyway, like i said, we're killing this guy's thread.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

If he wants to keep his thread going, he needs to post some new pics.

I think it is ignorant to judge our countries airport security based on one event. If Osama had targeted any countries airlines the same result would have happened. Before and since 9/11 we have foiled many attempts at terrorism at our airports. It is impossible to stop 100% of the people 100% of the time. Especially when we have people who care nothing for their own lives and are willing to kill themselves along with others, just like the suicide bombers that we hear about everyday, you can't stop that.

The simple fact is every country has their weaknesses, and none of them are without fault. What about the Libyians and Lockerbie in 1988?

BJJ - Blue Belt

TaeKwonDo - Brown Belt

Krav Maga

Kickboxing

Goshinman,

Although we call that move stocks, you can transition to it from the Crucifix hold (jigoku-jime), or from when some tries to grab for your legs and you get an overhook and an underhook.

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt

man you people from the uk think your so smart. anyway not to get of subject but what was the last time i talked about anime for know reason. usually other people are talking about anime and i would jump in. so how do you know if i watch to much anime. wwe maybe but anime no.

falcon kick!!!