• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's time to play....NAME THAT SUBMISSION!!!

JohhnyS may or may not be correct. Diffrent styles sometimes name similar holds by diffrent names. The cross face that the WWE guy is using looks like a spinal compression lock and is different in function then it's BJJ variant. JohnnyS remmember when you said that one submission I put up was called "stocks"? Well I had never heard it called that before, I had always know of it as the crucifix hold and it wasn't until you mentioned it that I looked it up and saw that it was called stocks in some grappling traditions. So Sano may be right. Just 2 cents.

Tapped out, knocked out, or choked out...Take your pick.

http://jujitsu4u.com/

http://www.combatwrestling.com/

http://gokor.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it might what they call it in pro wrestling but what kinda fool would use that as a guide of valid techniques?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

So Sano may be right. Just 2 cents.

Goshinman, using the words "sano" and "right" in the same sentence is an oxymoron inside itself. Please refrain from using such offensive verbage.

Hey Drunken Monkey, I don't know about you but I use the WWE as a guide for everything, especially when I want to get my butt kicked by real martial artists.

BJJ - Blue Belt

TaeKwonDo - Brown Belt

Krav Maga

Kickboxing

y'know, if he's anywhere outside of afghanistan, it'd be in the states.

it's a big country with the worst airport security and customs and it's the last place they would look for him.

after all, you fools trained him. he knows how your country works.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

oops.

straying from topic.

someone post another grapple/hold already...

What is this Drunken Monkey, you are agreeing with Sano?

I think we should leave the terrorist hunting up to the professionals not some 12 year old kid who posts ridiculous amounts of garbage, and watches too much anime and wwe.

The real reason sano doesn't come over here isn't terrorists, it is because his parents wont give him permission.

BJJ - Blue Belt

TaeKwonDo - Brown Belt

Krav Maga

Kickboxing