• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If someone were to break into your house.........

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound of the electricity crackling itself is enough to send anyone running in fear.

This sentance by itself is enough to tell me that you don't have realistic data on the effacacy of this item.

I don't know how more realistic data can get when I've seen the results after using it, not to mention the person who felt the results.

So how does that sentence show that I wouldnt? When the taser is not on its target (the human body for example), it is called a "dry shock" (I believe, regardless of the name) and a small electricity bolt (I don't know what the scientific name for it is) is visible between the 2 prods, and makes a hideous sound. However when placed on a target, no sound is made at all, and no electricity is seen. So yes, Im sure the hideous crackling of the electricity, or whatever you would like to call it, would make someone think twice about messing with you.

So yes, Im sure the hideous crackling of the electricity, or whatever you would like to call it, would make someone think twice about messing with you.

But that's not what you said is it? You said:

The sound of the electricity crackling itself is enough to send anyone running in fear.

I absolutely promise you that it is not. Actually getting shot is not enough to "get anyone running in fear", having a tazer turned on and stuck on a voulenteers arm is not enough to get them always running in fear. It is foolish in the extreme to say that *anything* will make everyone run in fear, much less a simple cracking sound; and when you say something extremely foolish in your opinion, I know your opinion is not from realistic data.

Of course the words "anyone" and "everyone" can never be taken seriously, but Im not trying to prove a scientific experiment, its just a phrase. How accurate is it? Im not sure, but Im pretty confident that it would send at least one common person running in fear.

I someone broke into my house I'd say, "Who wants to die?"

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Why would my wife break into my house?

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• 1 month later...
I would probbably use sais because they are a very good defencive weapon, you could kill or hurt enemy if u want to ( use the sharp poinnt or the handle) and they are small and not very easy to spot if holding in a blocking position.

-----sai man------

For pure combat effectiveness, I would definately use a sword. Probably a shortish broadsword. Very quick and lethal, but also small enough to use inside a house. A stun grenade could also be useful :D

If guns were allowed, I'd be happy with any SMG in my hands :D

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

• 3 weeks later...

I recon there are few rooms in my house where I couldn't use some type of staff. Keep em at bay, thats what I say. Hey hey, I can rhyme today, and... it... not even may? ummm.....

World famour for idiotography

6th Kyu Wado Ryu

5th Gup Tang Soo Do

1st Dan Origami