• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If someone were to break into your house.........

Besides whatever I can get my hands on, I have a katana a boken, sai,jo,bo and two mean #$@ dogs. :brow:

Better have it and not need it than to need it and not have it

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they tried to harm you but you didn't have a gun what weapon would you use. This is an effort to see what weapons people think are the most effective/best.

I keep my street cane next to the door, but my wife has a huge perform bottle with sharpe corners...I thought it was a weapon the first time I seen it.

:D

Lamps anyone? Maybe, I'll chuck one of my big lighter trophies at him. Then it's numchucks city - I don't know how to use them well, but they are definately an advantage.

Seriously though, if someone were to break into my house I'd knock him unconscience but not kill him. Oh wait... then he could sue me and throw me out of my house after the court hearing . Perhaps I should have simply ripped his throught out.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

knock him out with whatevers available, then use lots and lotsa ducktape...

Sparring - loved by many perfected by few

a knife is much more effective for something like this. a knife will kill if aimed at the chest, however, a gun isn't likely to. a gun can penetrate and the bullet will stop when it hits a bone. generally not a deep wound. but a knife will penetrate and a make a very, deep wound and will damage more on the way to the back than a bullet. its also less likely to be seen or less likely to hurt yourself with.