• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey guys and girls,

I just got back from cardio followed by sparring and could use a few tips by those of you who are experienced. I found that I was having a hard time trying to keep this one girl away - I tried all my kicks and then finally jabs and punches and hooks cause I had to do something! Anyone have any ideas as to the best way to keep someone away? Usually my above described techniques work, but not this time... :uhoh: Should I maybe just try to use my kicks a bit more agressively?? Maneuvering around more maybe? I dunno...

Lori

[ This Message was edited by: Kickbutt on 2001-10-13 15:08 ]

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best way is to ball kick them in the stochame and they will back off or you will push them away but you have to do it quick because they might counter on you!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Hey lori, The most effective kick to use if you are doing full contact above the waiste kickboxing is the side sick when fighting A very agressive fighter land it hard with the heal and then move to an angle so that you are able to counter before they reset. It can also be used with low kicks but your foot work is different with low kicks as you will have to be aware of your footing to be outside of there front leg and normally it would work better fighting in the opposite stance than you opponnent when doing low kicks ,When doing above the waiste it is just as effective from either side but you must educate your side kick like A boxer educates his jab and that comes with hard work and timing.

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

welcome to the board fabio_valente!! :nod:

Thank-you all for your help...I tried all of the above, but she just kept comin' at me!!! Argh!! Drove me nuts! Next time I'll sweep her a$$! Hahahaha!!

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

okay just get angry and beat her up!!! :bigwink: hope this helps!!