• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you think about Mike Tyson vs Bob Sapp in K-1

I think tyson should come out on top... all the boards i go to apart from one keep saying "if Sapp trains better in technique he'll win"...

... but err, why cant tyson do this aswell? same with taking leg kicks and using kicks. yeah, it'll take a lot of effort, but that man is driven by greed and debts he has to try and pay off. although he's taking the easy option, because Sapp V Tyson would be a major money-maker, he doesnt plan on losing an easy payday, i am sure.

My money is on tyson... literally...

(and yes, Hoost really should have won that fight, it was just pure luck that sapp actually landed a punch... slow and powerful against strong and fast, with a decent technique... we all know what works best!)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are not addressing certain issues. I dont know why you think that Mike cannot take leg kicks. I have seen Mike up close, and he has some big old thighs. How many times have you seen someone crumbled in one leg kick? I would say not often in high caliber competition. Mike would end Sapp in close. Sapp is not exactly the flash, and Mike has KO power in both hands. I dont see Sapp keeping mike away. Mike is still too fast, and is a far superior athlete to Sapp

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.