F. Wong: Good Kung fu and a beauty as well

Angel

YELLOW BELT Shotokan Karate Ka 5th Kyu

Turkey

Karate is for Self Defense not Offense

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
i like jackie chan, he's fun to watch, but he has a knack for awful movies. shanghai knights was fun to watch, but it was far from a good movie. i don't think i've ever seen fann wong in anything other than that movie; i didn't even know who she was.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I liked when she killed Jack the Ripper over the bridge... :lol:

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. Put water into a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend."

- Bruce Lee

i like all of j chanes movies....he is one of the funnest acters out there. i am also somewhat of a f wong thow i am a fan of any pretty girl that can put up a fight as well

i walk the path of the warrior not only to yeild to my hunger of battle nor to protact myself are the ones around me. but to honer those that spent there life making a style are defending a nation with said style ^_^

I didn't liked that film much. Too much stunts/props and not many good fights.

And the Big fight between Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen was waaaayyy too short. I read an interview with Donnie Yen in which he was talking about that fight. He said that they tried to make the fight of the Century but the Producer didn't wanted that fight to be long so they had to cut it short and the Producers Still cut the 60% of the entire fight they shot. Darn Producers!!!!! I think Jackie Should get back to his original Actor/Director/Producer work sowe can see a real "jackie chan movie".