• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Soul Calibur II!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

guys, can we stick to insulting each other in all of the other threads and leave this one alone?

I have been playing the weapon master mode a lot, mostly with Astaroth (hulk smash!!!) but I'm a big Kilik fan as well.

Team battle mode is a hoot as well. A couple of us in the office have the game, and we've been bringing in the console to play at lunch on the projection screen :)

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

:lol: that's awsome! we did that last year with tekken 4 in health class. we passed it off as "exploring violence in video games" :wink:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

uh... what conclusion? :-? if you mean the violence in videogames presentation, there really wasn't a conclusion. it was finals week and we didn't really have a final exam in that class, so i brought my PS2 and tekken 4, and we played it for the 90 minute period for a few days. we just needed an excuse in case a principal walked by or something, so we said it was a presentation on violence in the media. :lol: ahhhh... good times, good times...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai