• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Soul Calibur II!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
SOOOOO! i know that idoit i am probaly the biggest tekken fan here. but still be more creative. street fighter and final fight is from the same company but did the people from final fight use hadokens NOO.

falcon kick!!!

i enjoy it, but i've mostly just found myself using the weapons master mode, i was fairly unimpressed with arcade mode. and even with weapons master mode, if i'm only mitsurugi. the only time i've ever felt the need to switch characters is when i'm playing against friends.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

well, the point of weapons master mode is to change characters to adapt to the different fights, which i've never felt the need to do. also, in terms of general replay value. your talking to a guy who has nothing but time on his hands, and i still haven't beaten arcade mode with everyone. where as i beat tekken 4 with everyone an unlocked everything within about 3 or 4 days. on top of that, i have about 140,000 gold that i'm just sitting on; i don't really feel the need to buy anything. i bought the videos an the gallerys and some weapons, but i have all that really counts and now i don't know what to do with it, at least not until i get extra vs mode or extra vs team battle. don't get me wrong, it's a fun game, but it could have been considerably better. :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai