• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Biggest Pet Peeves

Black Dragon

oh, mr. the lover, that reminds me, the first few days of the high school school year when freshman mistake "lack of orientation" for "it's ok for me to stop at random in the middle of the hallway, yell to my friends across the hall, swear profusely, and not feel it necessary to move out of the way of people who are carrying stacks of books or are rushing to class or are in a wheel chair, crutches, or are autistic" :kaioken: . that's probably my biggest pet peeves, when new people think common courtesy dosen't apply because they're new. can you tell the school year just started? :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokers. THEY ALL STINK! Thanks for reminding me battousai, CHILVARY it is dead. do not expect me to hold the door open. thats just an excuse because yer to lazy to open yourself (Ladies first. yeah right excuse). All yeah lazy people and people who thinks the whole world revolves around them.

falcon kick!!!

what's been getting on my nerves lately are people who make two/three word posts here...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

CHILVARY it is dead.

Tell that to the incredible gentleman who sits at my table at lunch in school. We eat family-style dinners at my school (you serve food onto your plate from the table's serving dishes), and this guy REFUSES to dish food onto his plate until the dish has been passed around to every female at the table. He also refuses to allow any of the girls to get up and refill a water jug or food dish. It took a little getting used to, but trust me...all of us girls LOVE him for it ;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.