• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Biggest Pet Peeves

Black Dragon

yeah... I'm origionally from the south, and to us IT IS A WORD. (not just a conjunction... :) )

I personally hate it when people chew gum with their mouth open...and, they smack theirs lips... and, and, POP BUBBLES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :P :lol: :P Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!

seriously, LOTR is awesome. I like 2nd best, love the war scenes.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

i NEVER said i didn't like lord of the rings. i merely said it was excruciatingly over rated. that's it! end of story! for one to think it over rated, they don't have to hate it! i enjoy the books! i just think it's sick that people sit there trying to learn the elvin language! star trek fans do the same thing! is speaking kling on really that important to y'all!?! i'm sorry, i mean you all? :lol: i guess my pet peeve is people who think i don't like lord of the rings :lol: that or people who don't like vonnegut... or when people barrel down the stairs singing off key when i'm watching a movie in the basement... or the sounds of silverware scraping against plates... geez, i get annoyed a lot easier than i thought i did :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I agree. I thought I had no life, and not to burn anyone, but why in the world would you want to learn klingon or elvin? Sounds like you are painting a big target on your head to me... :P

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

KENJUTSU

..I thought I had no life...

That particular phrase is my pet peeve.

Personal interests and lifestyle are not devoid of value because there are others who do not assimilate! It is used predominately in conjunction with peer pressure, and shows ignorance and arrogance.

Keep Smiling!

Sorry Val. :P I was just looking for a quick phrase. I actually think in normal speech that phrase is cliché, and used too much. "get a life" (ok, what the hell am I doing here???)

whatever, don't mind me, I'm not awake yet. :)

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

KENJUTSU

Rockuman wrote:

Fixing a nice bowl of cereal, only to got to thr fridge and realise you're out of milk.

The most evil thing in the world.

This annoys me, too, but it doesn't compare to making a cup of tea and

discovering there's no milk! Argh!

Some others:

People who allow their children to stand on bus seats. Grrr!

People walking into rooms, then leaving, and not shutting the door behind

them. Shut the bloody door! How difficult can it be?

People who have to be asked to move aside when you want to be past

them on the street. Parents with push-chairs are the worst, particularly

more than one, side by side.

People who treat shop workers as though they are an inferior form of life.

Parents who let their children ride in their supermarket trolley (not in the

seat bit, but the part where you put your food). People have to use it after

you, you twits!

But the worst: noisy eaters. It's so inconsiderate.

Ahhh. That's better. God, I sound so intolerant!

Regards,

Bart the Lover