Black Dragon

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although that was a somewhat humorous response, it may provoke further comments in return that we probably won't allow here. So I'm going to ask that any references to weight problems or girlfriends be kept outa here. Thanks.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Although that was a somewhat humorous response, it may provoke further comments in return that we probably won't allow here. So I'm going to ask that any references to weight problems or girlfriends be kept outa here. Thanks.

:-? Which response are you referring to?

How about references to weight and girlfrie... oh.. ok fairnuff :P

Keep Smiling!

having a dump then seeing that you're out of toilet paper...

or worse yet, not enough left...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

People with attitudes period, specially the ones that think they are better than everyone else. And ones that teach that have attitudes. If you don't do a technique right, they get all "flustered."

I am refering to a certian person in my school :P Of course he is just a college kid with an ego. Which is fine for me, because I'm not there for a popularity contest. I'm there to train. You don't have to like me, just drop the attitude, and train.

Laurie F

"As long as no one says "ya'll", I don't mind accents from anywhere"

hey, go easy! :( "hic language" is one of the only modern languages to distinguish between "you" and "you all". nice indeed-y! but if it bothers you that much, you'd best not look at my other posts... i think i've said it a few times :cowboy:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai