• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Biggest Pet Peeves

Black Dragon

K-mart! I refuse to shop there. They plastered Martha Stewart's name all over everything and jacked up the prices about 30% on the same old merchandise. At least, I think it was 30%. It was hard to tell what anything cost at K-mart because the prices were never right in their computer. Also:

--people who whine about how much they hate talking to pest callers. So don't talk to them. Spend ten bucks on an answering machine and shut up, already.

--double parking! I think the samurai custom of kirisute gomen should be revived for these people.

--tailgaters. Ditto on the kirisute gomen. Every vehicle should have rear-mounted guns to deal with these dangerous jerks. And while I'm on driving peeves: hang up the $#$%#^%#$ phone and pay attention to driving!

Thank you. I feel much better now.

-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people that walk reaalllyyy slow, then complain you are walking to slow when they are behind you. Only to pass you, then sllooowwww down...

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

how about drivers who refuse to let you out, only to go slowly in front of you AND then don't let you pass...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

or the ones who take an age to get to the limit

or the ones who brake way before the junction....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

I can't stand it when people whine and complain about waiting in line, when they really have nothing better to do, nowhere else to be. Like when we had our school pictures this year...our next school appointment wasn't for 3 hours, and we had been waiting about ten minutes. One girl complained for about half an hour about how long it was taking, and tried to figure out if the other lines were moving faster, and blah blah blah. Eventually, our entire line asked her if it really mattered. She finally quieted down for a little while.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

It bugs the daylights out of me to have people tell me to just be patient when I have been waiting months on something. Then they sit and get impatient at a simple red light. Like what is two minutes compared to 7 months.