• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Real life super heroes

King of Fighters

Do you think its possible to have real life super heroes in a larger city? Im talking about guys that go around the city and do good deeds like stoping mugging, thieft, vandelism, rapes and murder all in the progress (or shortly after), you know like a hero would do. I dont mean heroes with super powers, i mean heroes that use technology, gadgets, weapons and martial arts (kind of like batman). So im just wondering, do you guys think this is possible for a hero like this to exist?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. They are called the Police and every organization within them.

They do everything you just describe. But they depend on a vigilant citizenry in order to be effective. A "superhero" could do nothing to stiffle crime rates by himself. Real crime fighting is done by concerned and active citizens aided by the Police.

To think otherwise is living in a world that doesn't exist. The only way to stop crime is with the community. No number of Police or "superheroes" will ever change that.

A hero, as you have defined, would be next to ineffectual against the real numbers of crime each day.

Besides, every single person that gives a care about his neighbor will have more chances at being effective than any "batman" ever would.

Remember, "evil only triumphs when good men do nothing"

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

i can see it now....

dan-dadada Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighteeer

coming soon to a hood near you

Cody

white belt in everything

um, no

heores do things for justice.

bounty hunters etc etc do things for money.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

It is possible to have real life heroes "vigilantes" but the reason you dont is because once you become a vigilante you begin walking the tightrope between what is legal and what is not. I would personally like to be there to catch anyone trying to harm children, I would give them the greatest beating known to mankind. And for dessert they could have a nice curb sandwich.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.