• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone here Do NATURAL STYLE ?

I don't usually revive such old threads, but I had to with this one.

Sun style Taiji has some principles from Bagua and Xinyi, but it's not a combo of the three. Chen Pan Ling Taiji has alot of Xingyi and Bagua too, but it's still taiji.

The style that synthesizes Xingyi, Bagua, and Taiji is called Liou He Ba Fah, or "Six Harmonies, Eight Methods" sometimes called Water Boxing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive my post was deleted since it wasn't very intelligent. I will be more careful in the future. But man just don't go there that guy is a total fraud.

Uhhh, just who are you talking about? Just curious if this got posted wrong or something....

• 2 months later...

there is a natrual style - I believe it's called tzu jan men - I'll check. I don't think what's been posted about it here so far has been accutrate either - I'll check on that too

• 4 weeks later...

I thought 'natural style' was a level of attainment through years of practice in your chosen martial art. A progression from when the movements of the style felt akward or 'unnatural' in the begining of training. My Sifu's & Sigung's every movement follows the styles philosophy & principles correctly but both move naturally. It's amazing to watch or be on the receiving end of a technique.

the only art that combines the "three nei jia" arts effectively that i'm aware of is sun style taijiquan... which would stand to reason, as i was told sun lu tang was one of the few modern masters of all 3 systems

Interesting, do you know most of the styles of Tai Ji? Not per learning, per existence.

• 1 month later...